Consult an RDN?
Do I need a consult with the VCU RDN at Student Health Services? If you answer YES to any of the following, then a one hour appointment would be helpful! Please call (804) 828-8828 to schedule an appointment.
- You feel tired after sleeping 8 hours
- You want to lose weight, but don't know where to start
- You want to learn how to cook meals
- You want to eat better despite knowing what to eat
- You want to gain weight
- You want to learn which foods may help your IBS
- You want help navigating Shafer and other campus dining options
- You want to become a Vegan
- You want help following a Gluten Free diet
- You want to perform better
- You notice more frequent stress/emotional eating
- You are confused about dietary supplements
- You want to plan meals around your school and work/sport schedule
- You have iron deficiency anemia, diabetes, high blood pressure, low blood sugar, eating disorder or any other medical condition