Campus Recovery Events
Ongoing Rams in Recovery Events
- Monday Meditation for Recovery, Noon (Only when classes are in session)
- Hitting the Books, Grapevine AA Meeting, 7p.m.
- SMART Recovery, 7:15p.m., 819 South Cathedral Pl.
- SMART Recovery, 7p.m. (What is SMART Recovery?)
- Refuge Recovery Meeting, 9p.m. (What is Refuge Recovery?)
- AA Meeting, Noon
- 2017 Recovery Celebrations, 7p.m. on Jan 25, Feb 22, March 29, April 26
- Artists in Recovery, 6-8p.m. on Feb 1, March 1, April 5, May 3
- Recovery Skills Group, 2p.m., Email email@example.com if interested in joining
- Yoga for 12 Step Recovery (Y12SR), 5:30pm
- Meditate and Destroy, NA Meeting, 8p.m.
- Rams in Recovery Pizza and Community, 2p.m. (Only when classes are in session)
- Friday Night Young People, AA Meeting, 8:30p.m., Hibbs Hall, room 403
- Come As You Are, AA Meeting, 9p.m. Hibbs Hall, VCU room 403
- NA Meeting, 8p.m., Hibbs Hall, Room 303
- Women’s AA Meeting, 5p.m.
*Please note: Unless otherwise specificied, all ongoing Rams in Recovery events will be held in the Recovery Clubhouse, located on the 1st floor of The Wellness Resource Center at 815 South Cathedral Place.
The Well is wheelchair accessible by a ramp located at the back of the adjoining building at 817 South Cathedral Place.
Rams in Recovery Appointments Available!
In Fall and Spring while classes are in session, students are encouraged to meet with the Rams in Recovery Program Coordinator, Tom Bannard. To schedule an appointment, please email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.