To grow a campus community that promotes wellness as the foundation for student success by:
- Empowering students to practice safer and healthy behaviors
- Creating a recovery ready campus
- Fostering inclusive and diverse environments
- Advocating for systemic change
We strive to be a leader in collegiate health promotion by focusing on the unique and relevant health needs and concerns of VCU students to support their academic success.
Have you ever heard of us and wondered what we do? We are one of 15 departments in the Division of Student Affairs.
You might never actually need to come to The Well during your time as a student. Chances are, you will see our team all over campus bringing wellness to you! Here are some things that Rams can get from The Well:
- Join our Peer Health Educators
- Read the Stall Seat Journal
- More info about consent and healthy relationships.
- Hang out in our Recovery Clubhouse
- Seek support in recovery from addiction
- Complete the Pathways to Choices alcohol education program
- Learn more about how alcohol and drugs fit into your lifestyle
- Get resources, tools and information to manage stress
- Practice mindfulness and self-care
- Learn more about sleep
- Get free condoms through our Condom Concierge or learn more about sexual health
- Find out more about physical health and nutrition
Chances are, you will find yourself in need of some help or support for you, a friend, or fellow RAM during your time at VCU. Let us join your RAM-ily and help make your years at VCU healthy, happy and unforgettable.