Don't cancel that class!
Did you know that RecWell has its own Canvas page? We do! It hosts all of our Health Foundations Learning Modules. We know that not everyone has had the same access or education when it comes to learning how to live well. These modules have been created to provide inclusive, non-judgemental, and fun foundational education about health.
Some additional benefits:
- Provides virtual, interactive, well-being resources for students
- A way for students to access information in their own time and pace
- Professors don’t have to cancel that class if they’re unable to attend
- Students, faculty, and staff have credible information to refer back to
- They typically take less than an hour to complete and assess for knowledge, behavior, and skills.
- Can help start a conversation in the classroom, in a student organization, and beyond!
Currently, our offerings consist of five modules addressing the following topics:
- Managing Stress Using Mindfulness
- Self-Care and Resources for Well-being
- Know Your Solo: All About Alcohol
- SexualiTEA: Sexual Health
- Protecting the Herd (bystander intervention, co-created with University Counseling Services’ Advocacy Program)
Request access to our modules by using our Program Request Form. We’ll send you a follow-up email with instructions for access.