Each member of our RAMily deserves to be safe and respected. Ending violence is EVERYONE’S job!
Be an official member of the herd… GET INVOLVED!
- Volunteer with The Well
- Request a presentation/workshop
- Bystander Intervention
- BARstander Training: Intervention on Tap
- Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby!
- Violence Within and Against the LGBTQIA+ Community
- Healthy Relationships
- Breaking Up is Hard To Do…
- Trauma-informed Practice
- Group Bonding (Hazing Prevention)
We know that many members of our RAMily come to VCU having already experienced violence, and/or experience it while they are here. You are not alone. There is support. Confidential advocacy services can be accessed through University Counseling Services. To make an appointment, stop by one of their locations or email MyOptions@vcu.edu